Saturday, June 6, 2009

Where, oh where has my sanity gone...

10 months later...I finally update the blog. Sorry! I promise I will update as much as possible...but obviously I don't keep promises based on the past, so we'll see!
Anyway, we found out a few weeks ago, Aidan's best friend Coopie (our nickname for him, his name is really Cooper) and the whole Martin clan is moving. You can read about us meeting them here :-( We couldn't be any sadder. Aren't Aidan (left) and Coopie (right) cute??? They are double trouble though...



Anyway...we are going to Atlanta in two weeks to celebrate Father's Day as well as Aidan's FOURTH BIRTHDAY! Can you believe it?? I never thought I would use the cliche "they grow up so fast", but they do. Amazing little creatures!

Here is Aidan after playing outside in the sprinklers...




I also shaved his head after he woke up one morning looking like this....




After the shave...



More later...

0 comments:

Back to TOP