Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lots of catchin up to do...

UPDATE ON US...

Well, it's been quite a while since Mommy blogged about my life. Here is an update. In June, me, Mommy and Daddy moved to Navarre, FL for my Daddy's new job at Carfax. I also turned three June 21st...both sets of my grandparents came down to visit us for that.





MY NEW HOUSE


I love it here. Whether I am in my back yard or front, I can see the beach and water. It's just beautiful. Mommy got me one of those blow up pools so I play in that a lot too and have a nice little tan.





FUTURE SOCCER STAR

I start playing soccer in a couple of weeks and I am really excited. We got a soccer ball to practice with in the backyard and it's really fun. Daddy has been showing me how to kick the ball and run around with it.




DADDY'S LITTLE HELPER

Since we have a nice big backyard now, Daddy has to mow the grass and I help every time. It's really fun. Daddy keeps tell me soon I'll be big enough to do it myself then he laughs...I am not sure what's so funny though.






MAKING NEW FRIENDS

I also made some new friends. Our neighbors have three kids, in fact they are the ONLY other kids in our neighborhood. Cooper is my age and he invited me to his birthday party. He loves trains as much as I do and he got me interested in planes. He has a ton. He also has a brother, named Conner and a sister named Addie Belle...I believe that's short for Addison. Addie pretty much steals all the toys, but it's still fun.


All in all, we are doing great. Daddy loves his new job, mommy and I are driving each other crazy being at home together and the dogs loves having a backyard now.
Mommy promises to keep this update from now on.

1 comments:

Kricia Morris Photography March 23, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Aww, that's so cute! I've contemplated starting a family blog for everyone back home once we move over to Hawaii, and after reading your stuff, I think it's going to have to happen! Hope you're having a fantastic Monday!

Back to TOP