Monday, June 4, 2007

Catchin' Up

I forgot to mention this in my last update!!! I can count to 15 and sometimes 20! We started counting the stairs a few weeks ago every time we go up and down them. I finally, got it down! My favorite number is TWO!

I have been practicing counting other things like my cars too! Of course, there are way too many for me to count now, but I go as far as I can.


Mommy and I have been spending a lot of time outside! Mostly, I like to play with sidewalk chalk or in my mini-pool when we don't want to trek up to the neighborhood pool!!!



OH! I went to a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese this weekend and I LOVED IT! Daddy took me because Mommy was out of town and we ran all over that place. I loved shooting hoops and of course, eating pizza and cake! Pizza is my all time favorite. Anyway, Bailey - I hope you had a SUPER birthday!

Love,
Aidan


0 comments:

Back to TOP