Sunday, May 27, 2007

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! My name is Aidan! My mommy created this blog for me so I could keep all our friends and family updated on all the cool things I am doing and learning each day.

Right now, I am 1, but I'll be 2 on June 21st. Mommy and Daddy planned a pool party again for my birthday! Our neighborhood pool is just too fun, so we'll have a water slide to go down. Mommy is using Tara Hooks with www.hookedoncakes.com to do my birthday cake! Her cakes are amazing and it's going to be a Sally Car from the Disney movie - Cars. I just love Porsche's.

We just got back from Jacksonville. We went down to see my cousin Karlene graduate from high school. It was fun to see my aunt Marlene - I call her "Bega" and my cousins, Bradley and Karlene. We went to the hotel pool and played in the water all day on Friday. Everyone got lots of sun, except me of course, my mommy made me wear lots of sunscreen and a hat!

Mommy keeps talking something about Potty Training - I don't know what she means, but I guess I'll find out here soon enough. Something about going potty in a toilet??? I'll let you know what she's talking about when I find out. This weekend, I am going to a birthday party for my friend Bailey - she's turning 1. Her party is at Chuck-E-Cheese, I am really excited because I have never been there before. Mommy says it will be really fun!

Well, it's time for me to go outside and play! I'll post again later.

Love to all~
AJV

2 comments:

Anonymous May 30, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

Hey little man! We can't wait to see you and Daddy at the party on Saturday! Tell Mommy we will miss her. Be good!

Anonymous May 30, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

Hey lil cuz... I had fun hanging out with you,it was a blast!!! I can't wait until you guys come and visit us again... Well I wanted to say was that I love you and your mommy... Later

Brad

Back to TOP